1. In charge of sales of electrical products for the Railway Traction Department.
2. Customer relationship management and new customer development.
3. Follow-up on client projects, collection and reporting of information on
4. Understand the customer’s requirements, promoting products according
to these requirements.
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher with a major in mechanical and electrical automation and automatic control.
2. Good communication skills.
3. Able to coordinate with other departments.
4. Good sales skills.
5. Able to work under pressure.
6. More than five years’ experience in key account sales (preferably in the railway traction industry).
1.Manage and update client data.
2.Communicate with customers to implement contracts.
3.Recover contract payments.
4.Handle customer complaints.
5.Trace and analyse customer satisfaction levels.
6.Maintain positive customer relationships.
7.Other transactional tasks as assigned by your superior.
1.Bachelor’s degree or higher.
2.More than two years’ work experience in the manufacturing industry (preferably in a sales assistant, customer service or sales role).
3.Good MS Office skills, especially in Word and Excel.
4.Standard Mandarin, excellent written and oral communication skills.
5.Able to work under pressure and deal with emergency situations independently.
6.Able to coordinate with other departments.
7.Good understanding of customer service, including the ability to be patient, responsible, proactive and hard-working.
8.Able to travel.
2.Create and implement marketing development strategies according to
annual work focus to achieve sales targets.
3.Maintain and develop partner relationship to optimise business support.
4.Enhance coordination with the Sales Department.
5.Obtain in-depth knowledge of the project, enhance project information
transmission between Rollay and the plant.
6.Maintain effective communication with key customers and understand
the product requirements of the client.
7.Maintain current company business and clients, develop new products
and expand company business.
1.Bachelor’s degree or higher with a major in mechanical and electrical automation and automatic control.
2.More than five years’ related work experience in railway traction, new energy and electric power industry.
3.Familiar with hardware products.
4.Able to work under pressure.
5.Able to travel.
1.Mainly in charge of sales of PFC, PEC products.
2.In charge of confirming the drawing of Designing institute, trace and
develop the project.
3.Good relationship with the customers.
4.Achieve company and department sales target.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical, electrical automation and automatic control.
2. More than 1 year sales experience of power grid and Reactive power compensation industry.
3. Good communication skill, fast thinker and strong ability of response.
4. Hard working, able to work under pressure.
Copyright © 2001-2018 rollay.com.cn, All Rights Reserved 站长统计 沪公网安备 31010102003336 丨 沪 ICP备12025683号-1